Friday, April 18, 2008

Keigan's Jumper

This is the progress so far on Keigan's jumper. It's for a 1 - 1 1/2 year old and Keigan was 1 at the end of March, so I have a slight time pressure to finish it.

I really love wool and knitting and particularly like this jumper, and I still love looking at wool and touching it and want to buy lots of it from John Lewis, but I can't believe I've spent so much of my life knitting. It takes ages. A couple of hours to do three or four inches (DK). In contrast to sewing where a couple of hours can get you a near-complete item! When I finish this I really don't think I'll knit much else. Slowly finish all those unfinished jumpers (2) and mittens (1) and I'm sure there's other stuff lurking I've forgotten about.

Hagos is in London for a gig today. I have to pick him up at 11.30pm at the train station. Might do a bit of sewing until then.

No comments: