Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A Girls' Night In

Hagos was out last night and I intended lounging on the couch with a book/knitting/DVD on, but ended up running around like a mad thing and cutting out another skirt! I absolutely love the boldness of the pattern and the blue.

Meg was in at the end, jumping on my matterial with the pins and pattern still attached. I thought she was going to shred the pattern so I lifted her clean off, carried her through to the kitchen and stuck her nose in her food, which distracted her long enough for me to clear away.
Today my replacement Kaffe Fassett Roman Glass Jewel material arrived so I will soon have another skirt. I think four may be my limit for a while, though I've been eyeing up Kaffe Fassett's Verbena Cobalt recently. It's only a matter of time.

No comments: