Sunday, April 06, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me

This is my new Asus laptop that Hagos got me for my birthday. I absolutely love it already, and can't wait to use it out and about! Isn't it sweet?
I had a choice of green, pink, blue, black and white, and after looking up the psychology of colour on Wikipedia decided on green.
It's difficult to convey the difference in scale, so this is my new laptop sitting in the lap of my old laptop.

On the mouse front: After a Haggarty Hunt that lasted for half an hour the previous evening, I got up during the night to find the poor wee thing dead in the middle of the living room. We had another mouse hunt when it broke cover late last night, but it returned to its place of safety behind the drawers and we went to bed. It obviously thought it could escape during the night but Meg's paws and claws and teeth and speed won in the end.

No comments: