Monday, March 17, 2008

Husband and Home

I am extremely pleased to have my husband home again. As I said in a previous post, this tour somehow felt more significant to me because he was going to places I've never been before. It's comforting to be able to visualise the city/venue when he's away and having toured myself, to roughly know the schedule.
Anyway, he brought me this lovely present: Issey Miyake doesn't make my favourite perfume anymore (Le Feu D'Issey) so we're always on the lookout for a replacement. I really like this one so far.

I've been slowly, organically, working my way through a list of what I wanted to have achieved by the time Hagos came home and I think I've done rather well. The list included household and creative, fun, tasks. Having the house cleaner and clearer/more organised makes me feel lighter. I had a day of clearing our yard and cleaning the car and both look so much better I really want good weather now so I can sit out there and I wonder why it's taken me so long to get it done.

In amongst the household chores I made sure I also did plenty of reading, sewing, knitting and writing too. Interspersing it all helps achieve slow but sure progress.

Meg helping with the household chores:
Cleaning the car.
And keeping the settee cushion covers warm.

No comments: