Saturday, March 07, 2009

The Holy Grail of Pant Elastic

I found some new (cheaper) pant elastic and tried it out today. It seems okay, though I won't know till I've worn them whether they're comfy or not. I'd still prefer to find narrower elastic for the same price - then I'd be happy.
I also made Meg new cushion covers today from leftover soft cord I had in the cupboard. They were easy to knock up, and roughly measured and sewn together. I've washed them now and will present them to Meg later.
The colour in the photo below is more accurate. A kind of mossy green.
And this photo below is of Meg just after she'd leapt into the bush after a sweet little bird. She didn't get it, but her hunting skills are impressive nonetheless.
I think I'll spend the rest of the day reading, knitting, playing piano and watching the second of the Voyager two-parter.

No comments: