Sunday, August 27, 2006

2 year old's jumper


This is a Debbie Bliss jumper I knitted for a 2 year old friend, Nathan, for his birthday. I went to Edinburgh for last year's book festival and stayed with him and his parents. It's Rowan Hand Knit Cotton DK, lovely to knit with and it looked great when it was finished (colours not quite so garish as in the photo). I started it about a year before, thinking I'd have loads of time to finish it and ended up sewing till about one in the morning before his birthday! I only had the neckband and sewing up to do but it took ages. He seemed to like it and specially chose to wear it next time I visited.

I had meant to photograph all my knitwear to date and post them but haven't got round to it. Housework being the main reason.

Maybe tomorrow...

No comments: