Saturday, July 11, 2009

Bicycle Basket

It's been a hectic few days. I can barely keep up with my own, and Hagos's, schedule.

Today I got up at 7am, washed, cleaned the car, had breakfast, drove to Stansted, then sat for a few delicious moments at International Arrivals with some easy knitting and a MOCHA, waiting for Hagos and Roger to appear.

After dropping Roger in Norwich, we drove home via Halfords and picked up a proper TomTom :) and a BICYCLE BASKET!
This is me taking my basket for a test drive early this evening. I picked up the first things that came to hand to put in it: two love heart ice cube trays and my winter hat and scarf.

The next week and a half will be even more hectic for me. I'm hoping to drive to Scotland from Thursday to Sunday, and to London Monday to Tuesday, and then life should hopefully return to a more peaceful pace after that.

No comments: