Saturday, February 09, 2008

Emin-esque

It hasn't quite reached Tracey Emin heights around here yet, but that's mostly out of consideration to Hagos.

I had one day back at work, then two days off with a horrible head cold. Last night my body felt so exhausted just trying to breathe. Hagos has been really sweet looking after me, keeping me warm, making me sleep, getting me Lemsips and cherry menthol Tunes.

Anyway, I woke up this morning about 5am, have had a Lemsip and feel less blocked up so I hope it's on its way out. I'm planning to go out to lunch today, then Vicky is coming over tonight to watch a film - a good film. Vicky is notorious for liking very BAD films.

And then I'm hoping to be much more creative on here. Some people make stuff on their blogs every other day! I have the stuff to make, just haven't got round to doing it yet. I have finished another mitten, and though it seems pointless to photograph and show it as they're almost exactly the same as the mittens I made Bette for Christmas (though with a longer cuff) I'm going to show it anyway. I've given up declaring I have knitting needles on me when I fly. They never find them. And I have a sweet little suitcase that is specially-designed to fit in the overhead lockers so I'm ready to go as soon as I get off the plane.

No comments: