Sunday, February 24, 2008

You SHALL go to the ball

Mo lent me her Knit Simple magazine months ago because inside there is an amazing sock pattern to knit socks in-the-round for any size of foot with any weight of wool. So, I chose to make Keigan a pair of socks for a 1-2 year old in DK yarn. Most sock patterns are for 4-ply, which takes ages so I was chuffed to find a DK pattern.
And here is the result! It's been a while since I've seen a 1 year old's foot, but... the sock looks more like it would fit a 3-4 year old. I checked the pattern though and I think I did it correctly. The length of foot before cast off for the toe is 5 inches. Maybe I'll keep it until I find a foot it fits!
And a couple of gratuitous photos of Meg.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'D SEND THEM ANYWAY! THE SIZE HE IS THEY'LL PROBABLY FIT HIM