Saturday, May 15, 2010

Peas, Potatoes, Garlic, Onions, Lettuce, Tomatoes, and a Cat!

Meg was outside sunbathing this morning, so I went out with my camera to try to get a photo of her in amongst the plants. And ended up photographing the progress of my vegetables as well.

The peas are doing much better than I expected.

As is the lettuce. The only thing I'm not sure is - is it ready to eat now?

The rest of the gang: potatoes, garlic and onions.

Tomatoes, courgette - and cat!

Hagos is off to Brighton for a gig today. I'm planning to finish off a couple of sewing projects, make some late Christmas presents for friends that are visiting on Monday, and watch my current TV indulgence - Over the Rainbow. I would never had thought to watch such a programme, but I saw the first one when I was at my parents' visiting, and I find it interesting seeing people working hard towards their dream. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

lovin' it lovin' it lovin' it.

karina said...

I love your cat. She is the colourful version of mine - an oyster tabby called Pebbles. She is the love of my life despite pinching my deckchair when I try to sit in the garden.
It's time I wrote about her again on my blog.
The lettuce looks as though it could be eaten one leaf at a time - don't take too much though as it won't grow properly.