Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Purple Beady Sock


Another day in the shed - I've had two days off and it's been SO nice to get up at a decent time (instead of six thirty) and have breakfast with my husband and cat, and prepare the house for the day, and then come into my shed with my laptop and loveheart teapot and coffee and all my bits and pieces and do Polly stuff.

I finished the purple sock in about half an hour. Knitting has really taken a back seat with me recently. Socks are about the only size of projects I can undertake at the moment. A larger item would have no progress made on it. Now I just have to knit the second sock...

Actually, it's been good to take a rest from all things knitted. I still love it but don't find it compulsive at the moment.

Anyway, it's the end of the day and time to return to the house.

I had further acupuncture done on Friday and so far am really feeling the benefit of it. I have another two sessions booked, then will have to see.

A side view:


No comments: