Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Weight

Life has been far too serious recently. We are in desperate need of silly, lighthearted fun. When I feel stressed I distract myself by thinking about knitting and colour and texture and fabric and patterns.
I'm planning next winter's mittens. I'll probably go with the reindeer/moose design in the first photo, but really like the 'Dancing Grannies' design above.
We met my parents, sister and brother-in-law in Moffat for lunch at the weekend. Of course we had to go to the sweet shop (great sweet shop) and buy Moffat Toffee. It is an amazing sweet. There were lots of exciting sweets in the shop, but we restrained ourselves.
And this is Lollipop! The chicks are growing so quickly. They FLY out of their bedroom in the morning (into an enclosed run) and are exuberant and sweet.

No comments: