Tuesday, June 09, 2009

A small knitted pullover

I haven't done much in the way of knitting or sewing recently. And I've also gone off blogging (temporarily, I expect). Anyway, I did buy a couple of balls of Debbie Bliss cashmerino at the weekend to make this little pullover for my nephew's baby, which is due some time in July.
It's only taken a couple of days during TV watching to knit the back and the front. And I expect it will only take one or two more nights of TV time to finish it altogether. I just have the neck and arm ribs to do. If I have much wool left over I might knit some matching socks.
Of course, what often happens when I'm brave enough to put my bum on the couch is I get sat on by this gorgeous cat.
That's her actually lying on my belly. She doesn't give me much warning she's about to land, and often ends up trying to settle down on my knitting book and needles and knitting!

In the meantime, away from knitting, sewing and blogging, I've been cycling, playing piano, reading, and other healthy pursuits.

Bye for now.

No comments: