Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Jacqueline

I'm in Scotland for my sister's birthday, which was yesterday. We met in King's cafe before checking out the new swimming pool and swimming for an hour. Due to my strict diet, I allowed myself a little bit of celebrating and Jacqueline and I returned to Kings after the pool and indulged in these magnificent strawberry tarts.

It's really nice to be in Scotland again and see my family. I was beginning to feel hemmed in in Norfolk so it's been good to get perspective and step off the treadmill for a few days.

Hagos and I had a really lovely weekend before I came up. We did our usual Saturday visit to Ha Ha's and had brunch, before returning home and watching The Man Who Knew Too Much, a Hitchcock film. It isn't his best but I was in the mood for it and enjoyed it thoroughly.


I'm looking forward to seeing these two lovely beings when I return home tomorrow.

No comments: