Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Small Progress

I felt yesterday I must make progress on something, and having been ordered by my husband to lie on the couch (to recover) I decided to work on this one jumper. Of course, Meg had other ideas, and sewing it together, and knitting the collar, had to be done around her cuddles.


At one point Hagos went to check on the chickens and brought back this late-lay from Squeaky Cheese! Isn't it perfect?
The almost finished jumper. It is pinned together at the moment. Just have to sew in the arms, then sew up the sides and sleeves and it will be finished.
I like it.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you've had a bad case of 'flu. I hope you make a swift recovery. (I've heard cat cuddles can help.) I love the tweedy-green wool you are using for your jumper--it's turning out really nice.