Monday, January 26, 2009

Friends

This is Meg, lying beside me as I work in my shed.

Yesterday morning I woke up early, got up, fed Meg, then I lay on the couch with a cover over me, and after Meg had her breakfast she came and lay beside me, curled up in my belly.

I've been having a rough time lately - all self-inflicted. I got into a habit of worrying about whatever my brain could latch onto to worry about. So, I am now making a conscious decision to not worry. It's pointless, and counter-productive, and it affects my family.

This post is really to make the point that I'm hugely grateful for Hagos's and Meg's friendship (in their different ways!).

Also helping, is playing the piano. I've mastered another bar of The Piano, and am practising the first bar at the top of page 2. It sounds beautiful, and impressive (which is always important).

No comments: