Sunday, October 12, 2014

New phone case

My old phone case, on the left, was beginning to look threadbare, so I decided to sew a new one, on the right.
It took hardly any time. I love this bright pink toggle.
This is the lining - old on the left, new on the right. I thought I might be able to re-use the lining but it, too, was past its best.

The new case is a wee bit tight, but it'll do until I need a new one.

I have so many sewing plans. For my next update I'll show the dress I want to make with material I already have. 

I've been feeling so tired this weekend. Just absolutely washed out. I slept for 11 hours on Thursday night. We've had a run of being busy - work, obligations - no real days off where I also don't have to clean the house and try to establish order for the coming week (clothes for work, etc). I have some days off in December and I'm so looking forward to letting it all go for a bit. 

No comments: