Friday, December 28, 2012

December 28th

My sister and brother-in-law gave me a blanket-with-arms for Christmas. They know me well! Meg and I love to snuggle up on the couch sharing a blanket, and this means I can keep my arms warm while I cuddle her, or knit.

Today has been a lazy day. Tomorrow will be a lazy day too, and I feel like I need at least two very lazy days.

Before lunch I lay on the couch to read Great Expectations snuggled up in my blanket-with-arms. And as I lay reading I saw myself reflected in the TV, with the fire also reflected. So I took a photo. Meg has been favouring the other couch lately, which I'm not very keen on as I like to be snuggled up with her.

Any minute now (in a lazy kind of way) I plan to get dressed and head over to the hen house to clean it out. I'll probably make them porridge with mealworms as a treat. They love that.

Then it'll be back to the couch and the blanket to watch a film later, drink hot tea, read more of my book and indulge in a bit of knitting. 

No comments: